- Commercial heating
- District heating
- Domestic hot water recirculation
- Domestic heating
Grundfos UPS3 pumps are high-efficiency circulators. Suitable as universal upgrade and replacement pumps, designed for circulating liquids in domestic heating systems.
domestic heating systems with either variable or
constant flow rate. The pump automatically controls
the differential pressure by adjusting the pump
performance to the actual heating demand without the
use of external components.
• Three constant curves/constant speed curves.
• Two proportional-pressure curves.
• Two constant-pressure curves.
• Speed control via a low-voltage PWM (Pulse Width
Modulation) signal profile A (heating). The PWM
signal is a method for generating an analog signal
using a digital source.
• Low EEI (Energy Efficiency Index).
• Deblocking device.
• Alarm and warning indication
• Low noise level.
• Very simple installation.